CPF Board is organising a contest whereby 3 iPads and 50 vouchers worth $55 can be won in their lucky draws.
The lucky draws will be held monthly from July to December 2010, held in conjunction with CPF’s 55th Anniversary. To take part, just visit the website here to post your retirement wish.
Terms and Conditions
2. There are ten $55 shopping vouchers each month for the monthly draws for July to November 2010, and three Apple iPads (16GB, 3G/Wi-fi, without data plan) for the grand draw for December 2010.
3. Participants may submit multiple entries. To qualify for the lucky draw, participants must be Singapore citizens or Singapore permanent residents. CPF Board staff are not eligible for the lucky draw.
4. The lucky draw winners will be selected randomly. A participant can win a maximum of one $55 voucher in the monthly draws for July to November 2010, and one iPad in the grand draw for December 2010.
5. The monthly draws will be conducted within one week after the end of each month. Lucky draw results will be published at the CPF website. Winners will be notified by the CPF Board via email after each of the five monthly draws and the grand draw.
6. Winners of the shopping vouchers will receive their prizes via mail within a month after the results are announced. Winners of the iPads will be informed to collect their prizes in person at the Board’s premises at Robinson Road.
7. The CPF Board reserves the right to use the winners’ names, photographs and retirement wishes in its publicity or promotional materials, if they had agreed to such usage at the point of submitting their entries.
8. In case of any participant’s misconduct, fraud or abuse, the CPF Board reserves the right to disqualify the entries of the participant. Entries generated via script, macro or other automated means will also be disqualified. The CPF Board also reserves the right to disqualify any participant/entry without having to enter into any correspondence on the decision.
9. The CPF Board reserves the right to make any changes to the My Golden Egg lucky draw rules at any time without prior notification, and reserves the right to replace any prize with another of equivalent value without notice.
10. The CPF Board reserves the right to, in their discretion, cancel, vary or suspend the My Golden Egg promotion should technical bugs or other causes beyond the Board’s control affect the administration, security or proper operation of the lucky draw.
11. The CPF Board is not required to enter into any correspondence regarding the administration of the lucky draw, and its decision on any matter is final.