After MAS announced their intention to do a review of the financial advisory industry last week, they have now announced the lineup of the panel who will be involved in doing this review.
Panel for the Financial Advisory Industry Review (FAIR)
• Mr Lee Chuan Teck, Assistant Managing Director, Monetary Authority of Singapore
• Mr Esmond Choo, President, Securities Association of Singapore
• Ms Genevieve Cua, Wealth Editor, The Business Times
• Mr David Gerald, President, Securities Investors Association (Singapore)
• Mr Lester Gray, Chairman, Investment Management Association of Singapore
• Mr Piyush Gupta, Chairman, The Association of Banks in Singapore
• Ms Aurill Kam, Partner, Rajah & Tann LLP
• Professor Francis Koh, Deputy Dean, Lee Kong Chian School of Business, Singapore Management University
• Mr Kuo How Nam, President, Credit Counselling Singapore
• Mr Augustine Lee, President, Association of Financial Advisers
• Mr Ong Ye Kung, Deputy Secretary-General, National Trades Union Congress
• Mr Seah Seng Choon, Executive Director, Consumers Association of Singapore
• Mr Tan Hak Leh, President, Life Insurance Association Singapore
• Mr Yee Ping Yi, Chief Executive Officer, Central Provident Fund Board
The Financial Advisory Industry Review (FAIR) aims to:
MAS invites suggestions from both consumers and industry practitioners on how the industry can be improved.
Feedback can be provided to MAS through:
(i) Emailing your general comments at [email protected];
(ii) Filling in the FAIR Questionnaire (by 1 May 2012) on our MAS website at the following link http://www.mas.gov.sg/fair/; or
(iii) Mailing a hardcopy response to 10 Shenton Way, MAS Building, Singapore 079117, marked for the attention of “Capital Markets Intermediaries Department – FAIR”.