Mind Your Money is a personal finance forum organized by MediaCorp and MoneySENSE for the individuals and families.
Get practical tips from financial experts and Mediacorp artistes on how to manage money more effectively.
Date: 28th Nov 09 (Saturday)
Time: 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Venue: Pan Pacific Hotel, Pacific Ballroom
Admission Fee: $15 (free 5-in-1 pen with laser, ultraviolet, LED and stylus function)
- Where do I park my money (SMU Sim Kee Boon Institute for Financial Economics – Professor Jeremy Goh)
- Making Sense of Home Loans (Financial Planning Association of Singapore – Dennis Ng)
- Ask Smart Questions Before Investing (Securities Investors Association (Singapore) – David Gerald)
- The Secrets to Better Family Financial Management (Xiang Yun and Edmund Chen)
- Making a Significant Difference to Your Life and Finances (Jacelyn Tay)
- Special appearance at forum panel – Tay Ping Hui and Jacelyn Tay
To sign up, visit the SISTIC website.