Yesterday, NTUC launched yet another series of their Capital Plus plan, a limited-tranche non-participating 2-years single premium non-participating plan.
Brief outline of the plan:
- 2-years single premium non-participating plan
- Guaranteed interest of 1.40%p.a. Every $10,000 investment will receive $10,281.96 at maturity.
- Provides TPD before age 65 years old (last birthday) and Death coverage
- Entry age of 16 to 80 years old (last birthday)
- Minimum single premium of $10,000 up to a maximum of S$1,000,000
- Cash or SRS
- Simplified underwriting
- Sum Assured = 105% of Single Premium
- Sum Assured = 100% of Single Premium (if claim occurs within the 1st policy year)
As this is a limited tranche product, applications to the plan is on a first-come-first-served basis. The product will be withdrawn upon attainment of tranche size. Any excess premium received above the tranche size will be refunded accordingly to customers.