The latest indicative price of Pinnacle 6 and 7 is 0.01% ($1 for every $10000) and investors in them are looking at a 99.99% capital loss very soon.
Someone asked me the lawsuit for the Pinnacle Notes and I thought it would be good to post this for everyone:
“I am one of the victims of Morgan Stanley scam. May I know where u read that Kirby Mcinerney is going to take up class action against MS? May I also know who is [email protected]? After being scammed once,can’t help being cautious. Thank you for posting the info.”
I have included a couple of videos below to explain how it works. Remember, Kirby Mcinerney only get paid if they win.
This is another contact person if you want to find out more about this:
1) What does your firm do for Asian investors?
2) What rights to Asian investors have in a US court?
3) What results have Asian investors received/could receive in a US court?
4) Are these cases worth it financially given the time involved in reaching a resolution?
5) Do you expect more cases to be brought?
6) Is fraud on the rise? In what sectors? In what ways?
7) What kind of regulation will prevent the fraud that has been committed?