This Saturday, there will be a seminar organised by ShareInvestor. The speakers and topics that will be covered are as follows:
- Swing Trading Using Intraday Chart Analysis by Binni Ong, Chief trainer of TerraSeeds Market Technician
- Invest the World by Wong Sui Jau, General Manager of Fundsupermart
- The Growing Role of ETFs in Managed Investment Portfolios by Christine Huang, Vice President of Societe Generale – Lyxor ETF
- How to Trade Warrants Successfully by Christian Lamprecht, Associate of Deutsche Securities Asia
- Fine Wine Investment – A Profitable Indulgence by Charles Tan, Wine Director of Premium Liquid Assets
- Trading CFDs in Market Volatility by Henry Pek, Business Development Manager of CMC Markets Singapore
- Taiwan Warrants Investment Gateway – The Dawn of a New Age (Chinese) by Angus Chen, Manager of Derivatives of Yuanta Securities
The event will be held in Rock Auditorium at Suntec City Mall from 9am – 3:30pm. Early bird tickets (until 8th May) cost just $5 per person and you can register using this link.
I won’t be going as I will be at the Steven Molnar property seminar instead.